My 2011 weekly photo project.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Week 34

A couple years ago, I went up to British Columbia. Just north of Vancouver are some breathtaking views of mountains and a huge lake (maybe more of a sound?). I vowed to get better at landscape photography so I could take some decent pictures.

I've come a long way in my skillz, but I still have a lot to learn. I'm pretty happy with the way these turned out. I just got a neutral density filter and used it in pretty much all of these pictures. I can't wait to play with it some more (especially with water). The only main thing I wish I could change was having a clean sensor on my camera. I got home and opened the files and was horribly disappointed to see dirty spots everywhere. So I ended up spending way too much time editing these pictures.






















No comments:

Post a Comment