My 2011 weekly photo project.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Week 49

I'm totally skipping ahead. What are you going to do about it? Actually, this should count for multiple past weeks, since these are from my darkroom class. But whatevs.

After shooting two rolls of film, I decided on a theme. It made shooting a little easier at times, but a little harder at times. I wanted a portfolio that was cohesive, and not just a bunch of random pictures. I decided on "Between Ether and Substance". I wanted all the pictures to have an abstract and/or surreal quality to them.

I had a lot of fun being back in the darkroom and am probably going to re-enroll next quarter.

As I think I've said before, my scanner is pretty crappy. Nevermind that.












Do you have a favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Can I have two favorites? The one of the tulle and the bridge. Kind of opposites but I really like them. Glad to hear you enjoyed the darkroom. I am excited to see the next portfolio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the corn field. Looks like a scene out of a scary movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gauze (tutu), but might have to vote for one of the last ones as well. They are all so great.

    ReplyDelete