My 2011 weekly photo project.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week 52

I guess I should put something in here for the last week, eh?

I was messing around with a Lens Baby attachment I have had since I got that lens this summer, but never used. It converts the standard 50mm lens into either a wide-angle lens, or a macro lens. Not sure on the specs, but I think it's something like 20mm and 80mm, respectively. Anyway, it seems like it would be fun to play with more. I was just shooting from my computer in my living room. Oh, and the macro part of it? It's seriously about macro. Nothing was in focus until I got at least 3" from the subject. Maybe closer.
The wide-angle "lens". I couldn't get anything to focus, so I'll have to play with this one some more.

Same shot as above, actually. Just with the macro lens. I had no idea I had to be so close to the subject, so I was worried I couldn't get anything to be even remotely close to in focus.

Cute little ornament. 

Glittery tree decoration.

I love how abstract this is.

My husband actually took this one. I like it.


All pictures taken with the LensBaby, ISO 3200, f/4, 1/30 sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment